Наверх
Вниз

The 9/11 Truth Movement

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Forum » Apologies for my absense, and good tidings to you

Apologies for my absense, and good tidings to you

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Dear Russian researchers,

Thank you for all your work. I recently received a private message to my email hoi.polloi@mail.com that Google translated as "Go back to family. There have been changes." and I didn't know what that meant. Did it mean I should come here? Stay away? I assume it was an invitation to return since Google is so unskilled at translating Russian language (and context).

I just wanted to let you know that I have not had much time to write about my research. I have recently excused myself from my administration role at CluesForum.info. I am still occasionally making a podcast with my good friends (admins at the forum kham and SacredCowSlayer) but it doesn't have to do with the forum any more. To be honest, I don't think we did a wonderful job of nurturing a healthy international community of researchers or modeling "reasonable" behavior. We have defended some very special ideas but sometimes the teaching portion felt more like a drunken bar room where everyone is shouting from their own soap box and we would say too often, "Let that racist have a voice! We don't get to hear him very often!" and I failed miserably to mediate, where nobody wanted mediation. I just have to SMH.

Iconoclasm and punk attitudes work wonders for some people, and even makes them feel more special. But for me, it is missing the exciting collaboration and cooperation element. I'd rather try to model a better and more inclusive way of teaching the whole world about media fakery and other important (sometimes maligned) subjects. I would like to reach new minds rather than always recreating trauma and retriggering our own generation and calling it a "good war" for progress. haha

Good luck with all the research. If you are interested in Simon Shack's latest research, please take a look at the web site we started for his solar system model: wwwtychos.info

You may be "put off" at first because it has some very controversial ideas, but I hope that you will give it some of your time. Simon put 5 long years into the development of the model. I would submit that the thrust of any given chapter is very worthy of your time, even if you take some issue with details. Taken as a whole, the book is a masterful work of art and it could inspire the great overhaul in science practices that we need today. The book could help spark some of the most important cosmological questions of our generation. Simon believes that without "September Clues" and "Clues Forum" he might never have had the gall to question some of the most fundamental questions regarding the workings of our solar system.

I thank you very much for your hospitality. I am still making creative projects, mostly comic books and some animation. Those projects can be easily found online.

I have submitted this note to the "Forum" section because the private message mentioned some forum changes and maybe that includes whether I am welcome here or not. But please feel free to move my post to a more appropriate place. The recycling bin, maybe? :D

Warm Regards,
Maxeem "hoi.polloi"

+5

#p190755,hoi.polloi написал(а):

Dear Russian researchers
I thank you very much for your hospitality. I am still making creative projects, mostly comic books and some animation. Those projects can be easily found online.
Warm Regards,
Maxeem "hoi.polloi"

Dear Maxeem "hoi.polloi"! Thank you for replying so kindly to our invitation.  :cool:  It would be very nice if you  sometimes recommended to us some interesting articles and researches. We always need people well versed in materials on English. In any case we will always be pleased if you want to advise us something.

+5

#p190755,hoi.polloi написал(а):

I have submitted this note to the "Forum" section because the private message mentioned some forum changes and maybe that includes whether I am welcome here or not. But please feel free to move my post to a more appropriate place.
Warm Regards,
Maxeem "hoi.polloi"

Ты всё правильно сделал. Правила форума понимаешь правильно.  http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431030342/39175ff2/8669073.gif
Thanks for your work

Вы здесь » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Forum » Apologies for my absense, and good tidings to you