Тему создал для англоязычных читателей/пользователей, тк NZ лишают демократии.
Перевёл, в основном, машинным переводом. Ошибки 100% есть, но если кто то увидит, что слово на англ существенно изменяет суть нашего понятия - пишите в личку. Если текст, по грамотности вообще отстой - то же пишите. Хожу на курсы англ - с преподом переведу норм и заново опубликую.
Это часть №1, для читателей одного форума в NZ и одного в СШСА из моего сообщения

#p193723,berrimor написал(а):

berr

Писать только по английски и по сути.
Наша задача - внятно и уважительно донести людям, из других стран, своё мнение и узнать у них их мнение. Может они это всё уже выкусили а мы просто отстаём?![/spoiler]

Hi, my foreign friends!
We have read about this action in a lot of "mass media system (MMS)" (however, we believe that the correct name would be a "mass media disinformation (MMD)" and deception). We read and carefully studied a lot of texts, photos, videos. We found multiple inconsistencies in the information provided by the media with photos and video materials on this event.
We want to share our observations and conclusions about this one with foreign users. This site is available for publication and discussion about this event.
We know that some governments have banned the publication of materials and discussion of them. From their lips there are threats in criminal prosecution for the expression of thoughts. We are sure that in this way they (the governments of many countries) want to hide a theirs lie (in which they are directly involved) and deprive us of the right to speak, discuss, make assumptions and so on. They want to deprive us of the right to express our thoughts on this event.

All the information written below is the result of a study of more than 50 people. All information is on this topic is adapted and shortened for the convenience of foreign readers.

The firs of all we have read such information "In New Zealand, a 28-year-old man  with accomplices attacked a mosque, where there were 300 parishioners, and shot them with weapons" etc. Next information which published "New Zealand’s Prime Minister, Jasinda Ardern, said 40 people had died as a result of the shooting at Christchurch, 1 News reported. Twenty more suffered. Shooting occurred on at least two Christchurch mosques on Friday. Earlier it was reported the death of nine people and dozens of wounded. Four suspects of involvement in the attack were detained.
In total: among 300 parishioners, 49 were killed (as it turned out later).

After that we watched the video provided, the duration of 16:55 minutes and saw incredibly strange things there. It is strange, which in reality, in our opinion, is not possible.I will indicate the time point in the video (or video gap), and describe the strange details that were noticed by the users of this site.

To begin, I will indicate what information users wrote on this resource. Moreover, in addition to quotations, we have decided to indicate the source of information as a link to a news agency, video, photo, audio, and so on. As practice shows, this is a prerequisite for efficient and fast processing and retrieval of information by other participants in this forum.

So, let's begin ...
1. '40 people were killed in the attack on mosques in New Zealand.'
2. 'In New Zealand, a 28-year-old boy with accomplices attacked a mosque, where there were 300 parishioners, and shot them with weapons signed with' key dates 'of the fight against Muslims. Before that, he posted his manifesto on the network.'
3. 'Everything that is known at the moment
• The death toll has risen to 40
• One of the shooters - 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant, he led the broadcast on Facebook
• There were about 300 people in the mosque during the attack
• Brenton himself is still free
• Four accomplices arrow detained
• Police defused several bombs located in vehicles near other mosques
• He wrote “the key moments of the formation of European civilization,” among which were the Russian-Turkish war
• In the manifesto, he sarcastically joked that Spyro and Fortnite had taught him violence: crazyfun:
• Before the attack, he wrote a post on the forchane about his plans
• At 30 seconds, he asked to subscribe to PjudiPaya, he already responded on Twitter - 'I am absolutely disgusted by the fact that my name is associated with this person.'
• On Reddith, at the direction of law enforcement agencies, video of the shooting in the mosque is deleted.
4. 'Everything that is happening Brenton Tarrant transmitted to the streaming server (17 minutes of the bloody action movie):
themainvideo
http://www.mediafire.com/file/10wsy8bt1… 9.mp4 / file (87 MB)
As follows from the shooter’s manifesto, he was inspired by Breivik and planned to arrange a shooting for two years. He chose this mosque because in its place there used to be a church.
In its manifesto, the “New Zealand Rifleman” declared that his idols were Breivik and Dylan Ruf (“Charleston Rifleman”).
The New Zealand shooter, in its manifesto, stated that it expects to receive in the future the Nobel Peace Prize 'As a Terrorist Nelson Mandela.'

And here, one of the most important materials, which is analyzed by the participants in the study of this event, is the video 'stream'. I specifically wrote it in quotes. In the end you will understand why I did it.
Link to the video in question http://www.mediafire.com/file/10wsy8bt1 … 9.mp4/file
Part 1: before entering the mosque.
The guy get in the car. Large number of trunks. Personally, my opinion: I do not understand why so much! It was possible to take 2-3 and more patrons. From 1:10 the playing music starts. What kind of music and what is the content of the songs - we just could not identify. She plays throughout his journey to the mosque and it is important to remember. During the trip, he heads to a mosque located at 101 Deans Ave.
5:00 a guy (let me call him the main character briefly MC, you will understand why it is like this) drives into the territory next to the mosque.
5:51 The MC stops the car. Here I am forced to retreat from the video and show you the photo.
http://vfl.ru/fotos/6b0e25c425777018.html?antid=1
What makes it so interesting? The fact that if the number 4 someone put the car, he will not leave on his own. No It makes sense to him to put the car on the territory of the mosque and drive through point 2 or 3.
By 5:57, he gets out of the car and plays music. And the music plays until 6:20, after he got out of the car. If you do not have a car, then your friend may have one - check how the volume of the music will change if you open and close the doors and go to the side. Forum users have the opinion that the music is superimposed on the video series.
6:12 he takes the weapon. Why did he initially put the weapon in the trunk, which he is going to use first? After all, he clearly thought of everything! Isn't that stupid?
After 6:12, he goes to the mosque without closing the trunk! Without closing the trunk and the car !!! Of course, I don’t know, maybe in NZ it’s so accepted to leave the trunk open ... especially with a weapon. He left the car in a place where they could block the exit, did not close the doors and left the trunk open !!! This is idiocy !!! If I were a criminal, I would not do that. I need to leave in my car and as quickly as possible and with weapons.
Why am I writing this? This is one of the methods ... for example: a person who is injured will not look at the phone - he will save his life. A person who has a relative or another person died will not smile. We must look like people. Hear shots - run away! Then you will understand why I wrote it.
6:38 - The first series of shots on the street. SERIES OF SHOTS !!!
6:48 - a series of shots in the mosque. That is, the sound of shots should be heard already in the room.
6:50 - the shooter enters the room on the right and there we see a running man. This man heard the shots before 6:48. I do not believe that he did not hear !!! During this time, I would drop out of the window in the next room, in order to jump out. The shooter shoots a man and the man miraculously)) runs away. How from a distance of 5-6 Mestr you can not get there? And where are the tearing pieces of the wall or plaster ?! - they are not. ANYWHERE NO !!!

It is the first of part.
And here, one of the most important materials, which is analyzed by the participants in the study of this event, is the video 'stream'. I specifically wrote it in quotes. In the end you will understand why I did it.
Link to the video in question http://www.mediafire.com/file/10wsy8bt1 … 9.mp4/file
Part 1: before entering the mosque.
The guy get in the car. Large number of gunmachines. Personally, my opinion: I do not understand why so much! It was possible to take 2-3 and more ammo. From 1:10 the music starts. What kind of music and what is the content of the songs - we just could not identify. She plays throughout his journey to the mosque and it is important to remember. During the trip, he heads to a mosque located at 101 Deans Ave.
5:00 a guy (let me call him the main character briefly MC, you will understand why it is like this) drives into the territory next to the mosque.
5:51 The MC stops the car. Here I am forced to retreat from the video and show you the photo.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1552946617/5a55ac29/25821119_m.jpg
What makes it so interesting? The fact that if someone puts the car on point 4, he will not leave on his own. No It makes sense to him to put the car on the territory of the mosque and drive through point 2 or 3.
By 5:57, he gets out of the car and plays music. And the music plays until 6:20, after he got out of the car. If you do not have a car, then your friend may have one - check how the volume of the music will change if you open and close the doors and go to the side. Forum users have the opinion that the music is superimposed on the video series.
6:12 he takes the weapon. Why did he initially put the weapon in the trunk, which he is going to use first? After all, he clearly thought of everything! Isn't that stupid?
After 6:12, he goes to the mosque without closing the trunk! Without closing the trunk and the car !!! Of course, I don’t know, maybe in NZ it’s so accepted to leave the trunk open ... especially with a weapon. He left the car in a place where they could block the exit, did not close the doors and left the trunk open !!! This is idiocy !!! If I were a criminal, I would not do that. I need to leave in my car and as quickly as possible and with weapons.
Why am I writing this? This is one of the methods ... for example: a person who is injured will not look at the phone - he will save his life. A person who has a relative or another person died will not smile. We must look like people. Hear shots - run away! Then you will understand why I wrote it.
6:38 - The first series of shots on the street. SERIES OF SHOTS !!!
6:48 - a series of shots in the mosque. That is, the sound of shots should be heard already in the room.
6:50 - the shooter enters the room on the right and there we see a running man. This man heard the shots before 6:48. I do not believe that he did not hear !!! During this time, I would drop out of the window in the next room, in order to jump out. The shooter makes a shot at the man and the man miraculously)) runs away. How from a distance of 5-6 Mestr you can not get there? And where are the tearing pieces of the wall or plaster ?! - they are not. ANYWHERE NO !!!
6:50 - the shooter enters the room on the right and there we see a running man. This man heard the shots before 6:48. I do not believe that he did not hear !!! During this time, I would drop out of the window in the next room, in order to jump out. The shooter shoots a man and the man miraculously)) runs away. How from a distance of 5-6 Mestr you can not get there? And where are the tearing pieces of the wall or plaster ?! - they are not. ANYWHERE NO !!!
6:55: it’s generally interesting: he enters a room where there are no more than 50 people. At most 70 - who do not believe, count the people. There are no 300 people here. MMD was initially informed about 300 worshipers of the mosque. And this mosque is many times larger than the second one. But in the second mosque there is a separate funny story.
Total: he first went to the largest mosque, where there were no more than 70 people, and then they wrote that he went to the second one, which generally has no sign of the mosque and it is smaller in size by 3 times. In total: nowhere do we see people more than 70 man (and they are probably less than 50)
Let's go back: he comes in and we see 2 groups of people in the video, in the corners on the left and on the right. That they heard the shots and decided to sit down in the corners ??? What is this nonsense ??? There should be a panic, a crush, a stir, a mess. We see nothing of this. Yes, when he enters, people do not shout and yes what kind of a man quietly stands at 6:57 and is not afraid of anyone and he comes to a dead end at 6:59 .. he goes! he is not afraid of anything! I would crap !!!
Why does he behave this way, you ask? This person behaves this way because he does not hear the shots. Do not believe? But why. Pulling aside:
- video from 8:54 he shoots on the street, the sleeves fly out ... but if you pay attention to the sleeves and slow down the video very much, then YOU DON'T SEE the sleeves fall to the ground and the sound of the falling sleeps is not heard. They do not reach the ground - they dissolve in the air. This is a video editing !!! And if the sleeves do not fly out, it means the gun does not shoot ... or shoots bullets .. baby gun. In Russia, Ukraine, in Belarus - such toys are free for sale.
12:49, unning very far, MC. He shoots a peasant through the windshield and there are no bullet / shot holes on the windshield.

If you are interested in writing above - register. Install the browser translator and welcome to discussion. We are interested in your opinion about our reasoned opinion.
If you have russian-speaker friend or you know russian - you are interested in this communication thread  click me

Отредактировано berrimor (19.03.2019 02:07:25)